Friday, September 17, 2010

Claudia Kunin from Review Santa Fe


Claudia Kunin was another artist/photographer that caught my eye at Review Santa Fe over the summer. I thought she might be a good fit for illustrating an article in Discover one day. She is using a 3D process that I really like the look of. I've always liked the way the reds and greens look on the edges of things- but only without the glasses. At any rate, her work is very intriguing, and I should mention she is having a show here in NYC. Claudia writes:

"I am happy to announce that I will be presenting my anaglyphic series "3D Family Ghost Stories" as well as a few from the series "3D Theoretical Ghost Stories" in the library of the Salmagundi Club from September 24-30. The hours for the club are Monday-Friday, 1-6 pm, and Weekends, 1-5 pm. I will be giving a talk on Sunday, September 26 at 3 pm at the Club, which is located at 47 Fifth Avenue, New York City. I will personally be at the club the 24th, 25th, 26th, and the 30th.

Thanks for looking,

Claudia"

No comments:

Post a Comment