Monday, December 19, 2011

Take Me Back, Blogger?


Well, I was hasty. As usual. I am not sure I can live with Tumblr. It is pretty useless with text. You can't even make a live link in text the High Res template I selected. And there's no menu! As Carolyn pointed out, that is super-lame. I'm really not finding the perfect photo-blog solution anywhere.. Thinking I'll do what Timothy Archibald suggested, and continue to use this blog for process stuff, but post the finished images on Tumblr. I can actually do that, and without too much procrastinating. Yes! Expect links to finished work on Tumblr sometime early in the new year.

In other words: I'm back. More soon. Sorry for the confusion.

Above photo shot last weekend, part of an experiment coloring in the shadows..Last time I tried black, this time yellow..

4 comments:

  1. oh haste, what would we do without it? surely, we'd have to invent it, just for the sheer pleasure and frustration of re-doing things.

    I like being able to comment and seeing other comments, so I'm glad you're back. And you show up in my 'blogs I follow' so it's easy to remember to look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joseph, good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy to see you back here. Alsow happy to comment your articles :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Philippe,
    Good to hear from you, too!
    Merry Christmas!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete