Saturday, April 14, 2012

Arty Party and Sale


Come and celebrate spring with us on April 22nd, Sunday afternoon from 3-7 pm at 873 Park Ave in Brooklyn. A large selection of my framed photographs will be for sale and priced to move, including the above. There will also be a fine selection of art books available, going cheap! Come mingle and imbibe, and admire the garden. Some photographs have already sold, so let me know if you have a favorite you want me to hold for you.

873 Park ave is close to the G lines (Flushing or Broadway stops) and the J and M lines (Flushing stop for local, Myrtle for express).

That Visual Science post I mentioned last week is up, hopefully you can take a look! This book and these images really have me thinking about all kinds of things, and maybe it will do the same for you.

My new Rebecca Horne photography website and blog is almost ready, I will post here with a link as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment