Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Kat


My friend Kat came over this weekend and modeled for me in a slew of shots I had planned. It was great- I shot around 15 rolls of film, which for me is a kind of record. She was very kind and generous to give me so much time and effort- she endured standing on a table in three inch heels, having honey dripped on her, and lying on the hardwood floor wedged under furniture for the photos. My scary roommate finally has moved out, so I didn't have to worry about making a mess or any interruptions.

I tried doing some of these shots with a male friend modeling a while back, but it was not working at all. Turns out I really need a female model most of the time. Although I'd like to be able to include men in the work at some point.
This is one of the shots from this past weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy. Now I'll be having creepy, hairy dreams.
    Thx

    alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special noodle dish you've cooked up in this photo! Thanks for posting on mine. Let me know how it works out.

    ReplyDelete