Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Rope Version 2


Literally wrestled with this rope for long minutes to make this shot. Carolyn Drake shot a video of me doing it, which was funny to watch later. Carolyn modeled for me again for some tricky shots, including one involving faking vomiting, which is going to be good. It is not ready for unveiling yet.

The week before last I gave a talk for a photo class at SVA which was interesting. It has been a long time since I've had to think about presenting my work to a group. Overall they seemed engaged, but there was that one guy in the back who seemed to be sleeping the entire time, so who knows?

I'm super pleased to announce my First Blog Post at The Wall Street Journal. It features oddly compelling video content. Click here to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment