Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Toto



Took these photos of my friend Toto a few weekends back. I shot these with the idea of adding in some hokey lines between the hands, but I'm not sure if they are better with or without. Any comments?
I realize I may need to work on the look of the lines between the hands- maybe something softer looking would be better than the scratches that you see here. Her hands and arms were really perfect for this scenario, and she even had a ring on that could plausibly have been worn in a parlor of spiritualists.
Part of what made Toto such a happy model is that she is an artist, too. She understands my work and has seen it over many years- and I think she had fun being an actor in these photos. I also tried to take some portraits of her, but I wasn't as happy with how those came out. Check out Toto's work here.

No comments:

Post a Comment