Monday, October 3, 2011

New Look


I've impulsively given my blog a new look-- the old one was getting tired. It was really lame how limited the image sizes were on Blogger! Just when I was thinking I would have to migrate the blog to Tumblr...Blogger comes up with some nice new templates. If you click on the photos, they come up larger.

Apologies for not posting more. I've been on a little bit of a hiatus--working hard but not in the studio. Have a lot going on at the moment, but I have some ideas simmering that I think are good. I'll be flying to Santa Barbara on a private plane this week-- that should be interesting. I can't wait-- I will be in California for long vacation week. I plan on seeing lots of friends, parties, swimming, running and the rest. Will be leaving Ollie behind this time, and I know I will hardly recognize him when I get back. He is growing now at a pace where I see almost daily changes. Going to miss him terribly.

Above is a scan from a recent shoot- more with the paper people-- this is close to what I wanted from the photo.. but not quite. I like the scale shift with the figure, but there needs to be more of a sense of movement, a more animated feeling..

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful trip.

    I applaud you making the effort to change your look--honestly, I'm too lazy to go through the process. Also afraid of messing up what's already there, being a techno-phobe somewhat anyway.

    Hey, and look for Oprah in SB--it's her new home.

    ReplyDelete