Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tabletop Candle



I worked most of the day on Sunday in the house shooting. Mostly dairy products- milk and butter again were my subjects. I'm working hard to get this one milk shot right, hopefully I'll have a version I like enough to post soon. Sunday was hot as hell, and with no air conditioning all the milk and butter seemed to go sour immediately. Despite the crazy heat and rancid dairy, I was glad to have a chance to work. This candle shot is a redo of an earlier version, shot this weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca,

    I recently found your blog while looking for
    pics on the NRO. I was pleasantly surprised
    to find this site. Rather than writing much more as a comment it would be nice to continue
    through email. Here is mine: skmacken@gmail.com.
    I look forward to catching up... it has been nearly 20 years since we last spoke.
    cheers, shay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daydream Nation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still a great photograph...can't lose with that thing.

    ReplyDelete